Testimonial

We would like to recognize and express our gratitude to Windows USA and our installers.Our installers treated us with respect and respected our home all the time that they were here installing our new windows.

We were a little concerned with what the final product was going to look like, since we had Anderson windows with a full jamb construction. The first morning when they arrived they checked all measurements and removed one of the windows to make a good assessment to come up with the best game plan. They let us know that they were going to the hardware store to purchase the materials needed to be able to install the windows and make it look good since the old window jamb was much wider that the new window’s. Once they installed that first window they completed the inside with new trim because the old trim, due to the thickness of the old window jamb, ended up short.

He had us take a look and were we ever impressed. My wife is very picky, so if she is impressed you know the work has to be excellent. The workmanship of our windows is not seen much in this world anymore and they are defiantly as asset to Windows USA. We were very worried about the looks of the bay window, as this is the highlight of the home, and proved to be the most troublesome for the guys, who did not for one second back down from the task of excellence and quality, and yet again after a while days work we were absolutely satisfied.

They kept the house and yard clean using tarps, a broom, and a vacuum. They vacuumed after every segment of work to keep from tracking the mess throughout the house.

We had never seen anyone use a tarp under a saw to catch all the scraps of wood so that they do not get lost in the grass- such a commitment to excellence.

Ronnie and Irene M.

Review about: Windows Usa Window Installation.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with Windows USA?