Testimonial

We are pleased with the installation of windows in our home/business.Our installer did an excellent job on the installation and cleanup.

They were friendly but not intrusive. We hardly knew he was here! He even cleaned all the windows before finishing the job. Through this is a slow time for our business, we did have two guests for one night while he was working.

He was very conscientious about making sure our guests were not bothered by their work. He showed us how all the windows work and where to locate the information on each one should we ever need to contact Windows USA about any window. He explained that our lifetime warranty would be activated today and encouraged us to let people know about Windows USA. We plan to do just that!

We can already tell a difference in the temperature of our home. Karen is especially appreciative because her office has a big bay window directly behind her desk. She feels a big improvement on these cold mornings in the temperature of her back as she is working at her computer- happy wife, happy life! We expect to see more money in our pockets because of lower utility bills.

Expect to see referrals from us in the near future. We will be letting everyone know what a great experience we had.

We expect to have people asking us about who did the work because the look of the place is so improved.

Buddy and Karen R.

Review about: Windows Usa Window Installation.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with Windows USA?