Testimonial

I want to commend Windows USA on the installation of the windows at our residence.Their professionalism was beyond reproach.

We were extremely impressed with the respect the installers displayed for our home and we were very comfortable having them in our home. Also, they were very kind, and respectful in their demeanor and attitude. They collectively worked together as a team. Their dedication and diligence resonated in their commitment to get the job done.

If something needed to be moved, they moved it, and placed it back with perfection. After installing a window, they neatly cleaned behind themselves. They cleaned each window as it was installed and made it sparkle with no streaks. Windows USA is amazing and they are to be recognized and commended for their outstanding work.

To this end, we have beautiful brand new windows that are perfectly installed and it doesn’t look like our home was ever disturbed.

We love our windows, and our home is beautiful, both in and outside.

Lewis B.

Review about: Windows Usa Window Installation.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with Windows USA?

Behr decck stain Behr "During the very hot 2016 summer, I needed to restain my pool deck. I bought Behr Waterproofing Wood Stain, Terra Cotta color, with 5 years decks guarantee. I followed all..." Read more Lumber Liquidators - Cracked floors Lumber Liquidators " We purchased these floors are year ago. They started to crack less than a year having them. I called and complained and he asked me a bunch of questions..." Read more Lumber Liquidators - Bellawood Ultra-Strand Bamboo grain is fake printed junk! Lumber Liquidators "We bought Bellawood Bronze Ultra-Strand Bamboo from Lumber Liquidators. This Bellawood Bronze Ultra-Strand Bamboo is not what you think it is. While it is true that is a solid hardwood,..." Read more Behr Deckover is not what it claims to be!! Behr "My deck was painted with Behr Deckover paint two years ago by a professional, the application of the product was followed to the letter per the instructions. After just one..." Read more Proactiv - Not satisfied Proactiv "Hi just need to know ,how come u are calling proactiv that the best product ever and actually is damiging the towel , feel like they are using clor on..." Read more Shoespie and Dresswe are fraudulent! They are scamming people. Be aware Shoespie "Shoespie and Dresswe are the same company. They mislead people in their website. They post pictures of shoes or dresses from other websites making people believe they will get that...." Read more Must Cure Obesity Co.- SCAM ALERT! Must Cure Obesity Co "As a person looking for a weight loss plan I found this company and it is easy to see that it is owned by the same person that owns Roca..." Read more Wish - My money or a lawsuit Wish "My credit card document states that I spent over $600 in checking out my car on your app I registered out of Baltimore City I recently just got a lawsuit..." Read more