Testimonial

We recently purchased windows from Windows USA.Our installer and his helper were awesome!

They were very nice and really impressed us by how they cleaned up behind themselves and how polite they were while there working on our home. They handled everything and made sure we were happy with everything before they left. You wouldn’t have asked for a more professional manner as they had. We also want to inform everyone how much we are enjoying our new windows!!!!

It has made such a difference to our home and we know as time goes on we will see a difference in our utility bills. Last summer we paid a $460 dollar light bill and that was for one month and that made us realize we had to do something to make a change in our light bill. And then just so happened we had a friend ask if he could refer us to Windows USA and needless to say we knew that we would end up purchasing and don’t regret it in the least.

We are loving being able to open the blinds and enjoy light shining into our home and not feel like we’re living in a cave because we had to keep blinds shut and curtains closed to try and help keep temps right inside the house.

Michael and Clara H.

Review about: Windows Usa Window Installation.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with Windows USA?

Lumber Liquidators - Morning Star Strand Bamboo splitting and cupping Lumber Liquidators "Purchased Morning Star solid wood Bamboo flooring for a house in Lake Arrowhead, Ca. It was installed in January 2016. Livingroom, two bedrooms, halls and family room. Now, in June,..." Read more VersaTube - Happy Ram VersaTube "After much research, I decided to go with the Versa Tube Grand. I have read the reviews and admit I had the same issue with the free shipping, and never..." Read more Behr Deckover is not what it claims to be!! Behr "My deck was painted with Behr Deckover paint two years ago by a professional, the application of the product was followed to the letter per the instructions. After just one..." Read more ShopRTACabinets - Frank LaMark  owes me cabinets or refund ShopRTACabinets "We ordered cabinets in July 2015. Took 6 months before the cabinets came, and two pantries were missing. Numerous emails went unanswered, disconnected telephone, etc. Finally a few weeks ago..." Read more Proactiv - Not satisfied Proactiv "Hi just need to know ,how come u are calling proactiv that the best product ever and actually is damiging the towel , feel like they are using clor on..." Read more Bmwsa Sandton Auto - TAKES 5MONTHS FOR BMW TO DIAGNOSE PROBLEM WITH NO GUARANTEE Bmwsa Sandton Auto "I bought my dream 650i Gran Coupe from Sandton Auto. My worst nightmare. Within months the car was in for repairs. Monthly. For the same fault. The dealership refused to..." Read more Lbc Express - Rude Lbc Express "I dont like my experience in lbc..kasi tumawag sila sakin na andyan na daw yung delivery.tapos sabi ko na epadeliver sa bahay kong saan nakaadress ..sabi nila firsttime daw nila..." Read more Done Com - Poor customer service and unprofessionalism Done Com "We engaged done.com for replacing toilet seats and faucets in multiple bath rooms at our home in December. The service technician came late for appointment and left after two hours...." Read more