Testimonial

We recently purchased windows from Windows USA.Our installer and his helper were awesome!

They were very nice and really impressed us by how they cleaned up behind themselves and how polite they were while there working on our home. They handled everything and made sure we were happy with everything before they left. You wouldn’t have asked for a more professional manner as they had. We also want to inform everyone how much we are enjoying our new windows!!!!

It has made such a difference to our home and we know as time goes on we will see a difference in our utility bills. Last summer we paid a $460 dollar light bill and that was for one month and that made us realize we had to do something to make a change in our light bill. And then just so happened we had a friend ask if he could refer us to Windows USA and needless to say we knew that we would end up purchasing and don’t regret it in the least.

We are loving being able to open the blinds and enjoy light shining into our home and not feel like we’re living in a cave because we had to keep blinds shut and curtains closed to try and help keep temps right inside the house.

Michael and Clara H.

Review about: Windows Usa Window Installation.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with Windows USA?

Behr decck stain Behr "During the very hot 2016 summer, I needed to restain my pool deck. I bought Behr Waterproofing Wood Stain, Terra Cotta color, with 5 years decks guarantee. I followed all..." Read more Alside Window - Poor product quality, poor customer service, unethical business practices Alside Window "Bought a home (new construction) in '09 with Alside single-hung windows. After 5 years one of them started fogging up when the low-e reflective coating started to corrode. Now I..." Read more Billman Home Services - Breach of Contract Billman Home Services "BREACH OF CONTRACT March 26th 2017, we hired Nick Billman to enclose our patio, April 18th, build 2 sheds, May 23rd, add circle to our drive, and April 28th, remove..." Read more Pergo Des not stand by it's product Pergo "purchased over 40 cases.Product wound up defective, so I didn't open more than two cases...When I contacted Pergo they didn't even want to speak to me..." Read more Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more