Windows USA - Five hour nightmare that won't end
Unbelievable. Jim Williams was the name of the person who came to our home. He said he was the vice-president and one of the original owners of the company. Very, very pushy, corny jokes, took over three hours from the time he arrived and measured to get a price.
When we said we weren't ready to buy yet, we didn't know that Jim Williams had only just begun. He called one of his subordinates, who got on the phone with us and basically belittled and talked to us as though we had a 5th grade education. Completely insulting. This went on back and forth for another hour. Jim ultimately tried to make us feel guilty by implying that we had committed to purchase just by setting an appointment! He said his appointment secretary, Mike Albritton, had driven him five hours out of his territory just to see us!! Really?
The worst part was that during the entire demonstration, Jim had gas. A bad case. Yet never excused himself from the room or apologized. The entire experience was nerve wracking and unsettling to say the least.ef97313 review #224106
You may also like
- "I purchased kitchen and dining room floor tile from Lowes and contracted with them for the installation.The tile was laid the wrong way and the tile was laid unevenly. ..."
- "My husband mistakenly made an appointment with John Segovia, Owner of this so-called business thinking it was the real Empire that you see on the commercials. He even told this..."
- "I ordered $3072.77 worth of double hung windows with lattice on Jan 4,2014 from the DFW Window World (WW) Office. The windows were installed on March 19, 2014. After install..."
- "Our computer after installing KIS 2015 started showing 99% CPU usage by avp.exe and I have been a KIS for 8 years. I called and got the Phillipines they could..."
- "in under 50 miles the engine lite came on, no one would even look at it. it has been sitting since sept 24 with under 8k miles total on it...."
- "I purchased a new entertainment center and got "used", paid for delivery and entertainment center was set up leaning, delivery guys said they would be back next day and of..."
- "I spent over $5,000 on a bedroom suite and it was given to me with many flaws as the pictures show. Customer service within the store is terrible..."
- "I hate to diss a great company. Fleetwood has a beautiful product line. However, we went to look at the 2012's that had just arrived in Hammond, LA this..."
- "I received not just a pair of shoes, but the coveted doernbecher collection box all beat to *** open already due to the fact that they taped it with one..."