Windows USA - Five hour nightmare that won't end
Unbelievable. Jim Williams was the name of the person who came to our home. He said he was the vice-president and one of the original owners of the company. Very, very pushy, corny jokes, took over three hours from the time he arrived and measured to get a price.
When we said we weren't ready to buy yet, we didn't know that Jim Williams had only just begun. He called one of his subordinates, who got on the phone with us and basically belittled and talked to us as though we had a 5th grade education. Completely insulting. This went on back and forth for another hour. Jim ultimately tried to make us feel guilty by implying that we had committed to purchase just by setting an appointment! He said his appointment secretary, Mike Albritton, had driven him five hours out of his territory just to see us!! Really?
The worst part was that during the entire demonstration, Jim had gas. A bad case. Yet never excused himself from the room or apologized. The entire experience was nerve wracking and unsettling to say the least.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "We had 8 windows replaced last week. The installation team came in, got the old windows out, the new ones in and were working on caulking them. I decided to..."
- "Avoid Empire-Today at all costs!I come from a unique perspective in that I worked as an Independent Sales Contractor for Empire for a year and a half. Unfortunately, I cannot..."
- "We spent several thousand dollars on windows for our home in two installations within six months. Not being professional window installers, we didn't know until the second installation that..."
- "I've used tide for years , I recently bought the Tide pods , today I washed and my white clothes are blue the pod did not fully desolve , so..."
- "On March 1st I was so excited to order my new livingroom furniture and was told the max time to be delivered would be 6 wks but I should expect..."
- "In November 2013, All My Sons (Little Rock) came to move my household items 3.75 miles to my new house. The charge for this service was $1,628.42. During..."
- "Mailman claimed to "leave a notice" on a package that was out for delivery today. I've checked my mailbox, and I've checked everywhere around the front door. There was absolutely..."
- "Ordered a electric piano keyboard from ebay, shipper paid $100 for shipping insurance. Shipper had excellent rating on Ebay. Package in my opinion was fine, lots of bubble wrap and..."
- "Where do I begin. This company is absolutely horrible!!!!!! I am not the type of person to lose my cool but this company made me snap. The arrangement delivered was..."