Windows USA - Five hour nightmare that won't end
Unbelievable. Jim Williams was the name of the person who came to our home. He said he was the vice-president and one of the original owners of the company. Very, very pushy, corny jokes, took over three hours from the time he arrived and measured to get a price.
When we said we weren't ready to buy yet, we didn't know that Jim Williams had only just begun. He called one of his subordinates, who got on the phone with us and basically belittled and talked to us as though we had a 5th grade education. Completely insulting. This went on back and forth for another hour. Jim ultimately tried to make us feel guilty by implying that we had committed to purchase just by setting an appointment! He said his appointment secretary, Mike Albritton, had driven him five hours out of his territory just to see us!! Really?
The worst part was that during the entire demonstration, Jim had gas. A bad case. Yet never excused himself from the room or apologized. The entire experience was nerve wracking and unsettling to say the least.review #224106
You may also like
- "We had 8 windows replaced last week. The installation team came in, got the old windows out, the new ones in and were working on caulking them. I decided to..."
- "Installed LeafFilter around the 1st of April 2013. We paid $5800 for the LeafFilter product on our house with a lifetime warranty. Sure the gutter does not clog... because..."
- "On December 4, 2014, we signed a purchase order with 50 Floor to remove existing hardwood floors and carpet in our home and to install new hardwood based on the..."
- "On March 1st I was so excited to order my new livingroom furniture and was told the max time to be delivered would be 6 wks but I should expect..."
- "While I was eating my product I noticed an altered taste after the first ***. I decided to check the expiration date and realize that it was expired for 3..."
- "Prior to reading this please know that I have more positive reiviews then negative. Things have to be pretty bad for me to go out of my way and write..."
- "I feel like these products were a waste of my money the quality was poor or not for me do you offer refund or replacement for other items these just..."
- "In the fall of 2014 I bought a Pfister bath faucet called Selia. It leaked so I contacted the company. I sent them pictures showing the two areas it leaked...."
- "After attempting to deal with customer service and getting no where I am posting my experience. The arrangent sent did not even equal $10 worth of flowers. The resolution provided..."