Windows USA - Five hour nightmare that won't end
Unbelievable. Jim Williams was the name of the person who came to our home. He said he was the vice-president and one of the original owners of the company. Very, very pushy, corny jokes, took over three hours from the time he arrived and measured to get a price.
When we said we weren't ready to buy yet, we didn't know that Jim Williams had only just begun. He called one of his subordinates, who got on the phone with us and basically belittled and talked to us as though we had a 5th grade education. Completely insulting. This went on back and forth for another hour. Jim ultimately tried to make us feel guilty by implying that we had committed to purchase just by setting an appointment! He said his appointment secretary, Mike Albritton, had driven him five hours out of his territory just to see us!! Really?
The worst part was that during the entire demonstration, Jim had gas. A bad case. Yet never excused himself from the room or apologized. The entire experience was nerve wracking and unsettling to say the least.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I worked for Leaffilter North of Michigan. As a ritual every morning the Operations Manager (Rick Mosby) and the installation Manager would sit down and try to figure out..."
- "I purchased kitchen and dining room floor tile from Lowes and contracted with them for the installation.The tile was laid the wrong way and the tile was laid unevenly. ..."
- "Contact Empire and they had a sales rep out the next day (Saturday). He arrived on time, was polite, took measurements, selected the laminate floor, and received a price quote..."
- "These boots endured 4 grueling months of... walking from my office to my car on a gravel driveway. I work at a scrap yard and am required to purchase steel..."
- "I bout my daughter an expensive outside toy from a store a toy made for grass and dirt not hard surfaces. We only had the toy for 5 days and..."
- "Prior to reading this please know that I have more positive reiviews then negative. Things have to be pretty bad for me to go out of my way and write..."
- "This year we decided to order Publix ready made thanksgiving dinner. We were totally disappointed and we're glad we didn't have guest, it was the worst meal we have..."
- "These people have no way to be contacted... I recieved a ghastly looking blouse and wanted to get a return address or refund. My email wouldn't go thru. The live..."
- "Phoenix AZ. Thursday November/26/2015. 12:01 a.m. I was signed in, my list ready; everything in place to be one of the first customer to place my order online. Suddenly..."